Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"I will clean out the entire department"

A bold statement but it takes a bold statement for a reformer to make any progress.

It looks like the corruption in Perry County law enforcement and goverment is facing someone who isn't afraid to speak loudly and publicly about the political machine that controls and intimidates Perry County residents. I wish Mr. Kiefer well and look forward to seeing his plans for the county. If he chooses, he has the financial resources to expose corruption in the county. Based on my past experience fighting such corruption, you can be sure that those in power will pull out all of their tricks to make sure he doesn't win.

Can they steal an election? It wouldn't be the first time it has happened in Perry County.

Can they pose a physical threat to he and his family. It wouldn't be the first time it has happened in Perry County.

Will deputies and other law enforcement trail he and his supporters around the county? Won't be the first time it has happened.

Good luck Mr. Kiefer.

I'll keep working with my tipsters and you can be sure as I find new information it will be posted for all to see.

No comments: